Tuesday, August 9, 2011

FASTEN MY EYES TO THE BEAUTY OF YOUR THROWN

I thought that I could turn around at any moment
And I thought that I could turn the big world back into small when I wanted
I really thought that for awhile I was just on an adventure and playing pretend
If I have ever been this frightened before I can’t remember it…perhaps there never is a time when you can walk away undaunted

So much less romantic than I thought it would be.
 I have gained so much substance yet lost so much frill to cover my pain.
Who am I and what on earth do You want me to see?
Trying to hold on to who I used to be is driving me insane

Abba – it’s so hard for me to say this but please keep my eyes on You
Keep making me Your own
When my hands are tied and I am bound by Your whisper there is nothing I can do
Please fasten my eyes to the beauty of Your thrown.

1 comment:

  1. Abba-it's so hard for me to say this but please keep my eyes on You

    Keep making me Your own



    YES.

    ReplyDelete